Senior Header.png

In order to graduate, all Upper Dublin seniors must complete and pass the UD Senior Culminating Project.
  • It is a twofold project (research paper and oral presentation).
    • The research paper is worth 75% of the total grade, while the oral presentation accounts for the remaining 25% of the culminating project grade.
    • Both portions of the project must be completed in order to graduate.

  • This webpage will serve as a source of information for the assignment - CLICK on the buttons below
Due Dates.pngDocs.pngRes.png


What is due?

Description of...
Friday January 3rd
Topic Approval Form
You must have your topic selected and
approval form signed today

Friday January 10th
Thesis Statement
A well written thesis statement must
be submitted and approved today.

Friday February 7th
1st Rough Copy
1st Rough Copy includes:
  • introduction paragraph and past
  • minimum of 3 pages
  • minimum of 3 sources
Friday February 21st
Last Day to Change Topic
ABSOLUTE last possible date to
change the topic of your paper!

Friday March 7th
2nd Rough Copy
2nd Rough Copy includes:
  • intro, past and present
  • minimum of 6 pages
  • minimum of 6 sources
Friday April 4th
3rd Rough Copy
3rd Rough Copy includes:
  • intro, past, present, future
  • minimum of 10 pages
  • minimum of 10 sources
Friday 25th
Final Copy
In a sealed envelopes, each student
must hand in:
  1. The Final Paper and all drafts
  2. also SUBMIT paper to